Ben, my hero, took Hart and Sabrina to Pat's King of Steaks. I guess you need to know that he is a South Philly guy, and he took us there two years ago. Hart lost his mind over the Pat's cheese steak. Has been dreaming about it - waiting for it, and now was the time. Ben took the kids so Rita and I could catch up over sushi. Like I said, my hero.
Hart took a picture of his cheese steak, but I'm afraid in the excitement of reconnecting and catching up, no other photos were taken. It was a wonderful evening.
| Hart's steak sammie - Pat's. |
Here's Hart: Superb. Cheesy, meaty, bready goodness. Pat's cheese steaks, by far the best in the country. The people who brought me there are spectacular human beings named Ben and Sabrina. Sabrina got cheese fries 'cause that's her thing....I had one (or fourteen), awesome. I hope Ben takes me here every year. I hope Sabrina shares her fries forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment